Real Estate Tax Assessment Appeal

If a person is pained by the refusal of local assessors to abate a tax on either real estate or personal property in Hampshire County, they may appeal to either the Councilors or the State Appellate Tax Board, The proceedings are in accordance with the provisions of Chapter 59, Section 64, of the Massachusetts General Laws.

To Appeal, please complete these Forms: